Data entry of handwritten documents service
INTRODUCE FSI HANDWRITTEN DATA INTRY SERVICE
FSI handwritten data entry service is the process of converting and consolidating information stored on handwritten documents into electronic data in different formats, to serve the extraction, use and preserve customer’s handwriting documents.
Large handwriting staff can handle a variety of languages
TYPE OF HANDWRITTEN DOCUMENTS FSI CAN HADLE FOR CUSTOMERS:
- Birth / death records
- Marriage records
- Curriculum vitae
- Instruction book
- Company directories
- Business cards
- Medical reports and documents
OUR HANDWITTEN DATA UNTRY SERVICE WILL HELP YOU:
- Save resources and costs: Possessing an experienced staff and modern technology platform, FSI helps customers to save maximum costs for technology investment and recruiting data entry staff.
- Save time: Combining process of manual entry and automatic entry (technology application) helps to minimize time implementation.
- High security: Self-contained handwritten entry process ensures information security standard ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and quality management standard ISO 9001: 2015
- Enhanced accessibility: Find, share, extract and use information quickly through documents after entry is managed and organized in a consistent manner.
- Improve business performance: Outsourcing jobs that are not in key business areas such as data entry helps businesses focus their time and human resources on main activities that maximize profits for the company.
- Using automatic and identity analysis technology to dissect words and numbers in handwritten documents using H-IONE software researched and developed by FSI, helps to reduce 60% time and cost compared to manual entry process.
- Using dual entry process (combining both manual and automatic entry), undergone rigorous steps of validation to help output data reach 99% accuracy.
- Can entry many different languages: Vietnamese, English, Korean, Japanese, …
CÁC DỊCH VỤ FSI-BPO CUNG CẤP: