Data import service, legal documents (insert illustrations)
FSI Legal Documentation Service is the process of turning legal document information from forms of hard documents or soft documents into electronic data in different formats to serve the function of exploiting, using, and preserving legal documents of customers.
Majors of Data, legal documents entry of FSI include:
- Information entry.
- Categorize and index data.
- Data processing.
- Document Management.
- Exchange data.
- Backup data, extract data.
- Tabulation and digitization.
Legal documents that FSI can handle for you:
- Tenancy contract.
- Lawsuit papers.
- Documentation transaction cooperation.
- Business agreement.
- Authorization forms.
- Buy and sell transactions.
- Immigration data.
- Divorce application.
- Enter attorney research data.
- Financial paper.
- Delivery documents.
- Documentation related to property.
- Insurance claim file.
- Medical claim records.
- Document assets into online databases.
- Enter required legal data.
- Enter document data and traditional legalized forms.
- Digitalizing law books.
- Enter data for bid bonds.
FSI provides image data entry services in 2 flexible forms:
- Onsite data entry: FSI will deploy the service at the customer’s work location specified by the client.
- Offsite data entry: Services are deployed at FSI’s offices or in combination between FSI work center and customer locations.
FSI is committed to providing clients with exceptional services, quality input solution that is affordable and easy to customize according to their needs:
- Minimize deployment costs: Save the cost of setting up the organizational apparatus, the cost of managerial personnel, deployment personnel, and supported machines and technology.
- Save time on data entry: Apply modern information recognition and extraction technologies (OCR, ICR, OMR, …), thereby automating the process and shortening the deployment time for clients.
- Improve business performance: outsourcing non-focus jobs such as data entry helps businesses focus human resources and costs on critical activities that bring profits to the company, avoiding waste.
- Ensuring business safety and continuous business: Data and legal documents are managed scientifically and accurately on the systems.
Advantages of data, legal documents entry service at FSI
- Ensures accuracy when inputs reach 99.99%.
- Application of modern technologies in the deployment processes to increase accuracy and time saving of up to 50%, 30% cost reduction during deployment.
- FSI includes a team of highly experienced Human Resource personnel who have implemented many major data entry projects nationwide and are proficient in importing and processing multi-format documents, including paper, electronic, and electronic photos.
- FSI’s legal document and data entry processes meet ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 information security standards and ISO 9001: 2015 quality management standards.
- Inhouse development and researched application help keep the cost low without depending on third-party costs.
- Suntory Pepsico Beverage Limited Company.
- Honda Vietnam.
- BIC Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
- Center for research and development of Mobifone.
- Big C.
- State audit.
- Department of Clerical Archives (Hanoi Department of Home Affairs).
- Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Ha Nam Province.
Why choose FSI?
- Over 13 years of experience in digitalization and digital transformation.
- More than 300 employees and more than 2000 collaborators are deploying data entry across the country to support projects with a vast workload in a short amount of time.
- Human resources team with experience in implementing many big projects for ministries, departments, sectors, and corporations nationwide.
- FSI has offices based in Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and Ho Chi Minh to serve the needs of clients for nationwide deployment.
- Applying modern 4.0 technologies in the deployment process to increase accuracy and save time and cost.
- Official distributor of scanning firms Plustek, LMI, Kodak, …