Form processing service
FSI’s Form processing service
FSI’s form processing service is the process of extracting essential and relevant information from a variety of formats and arranging it in an editable digital format, allowing users to locate , and quick ly access and retrieve the data when needed.
FSI can adapt the customer’s form processing requirements in many different languages and formats in a very proficient and timely manner: Building data management systems, tracking and retrieving data. Handling of the data involves all steps required to convert data into electronic format.
FSI's form processing service allows users to locate, access, and retrieve data quickly when needed.
Services related to FSI’s form processing:
- Designing form.
- Manually collecting data form.
- Preparing documents.
- Foreign / remote form processing services.
- Form scan.
Form processing process:
– FSI receives form documents provided by the clients.
– Documents are classified and checked for quality and then scanned.
– Depending on the requirements, a database is created and the fields are defined. – Insert information.
– The final database is validated, its entries verified, and quality checked before the completion of project.
– The FSI Quality Management Team (QA) performs regular checks during and after data entry process to ensure that there are no errors in the results.
The types of forms FSI can handle for you:
– Processing salary calculation form.
– Survey form and questionnaire.
– Medical records, patient records.
– Insurance claim form.
– Warranty claim form.
– Registration form.
– Feedback form.
– Admin forms (email, memo, fax, invoice, …)
– Application form at a bank (credit/debit card, loan application).
– Product registration forms.
– Census forms.
– Legal forms, tax forms, and account-related forms.
We help you with two flexible forms:
– Structured form (formatted and presented in the form of a table/column to fill in details like coupons, registration forms, …).
– Unstructured form (like survey questionnaire or survey form)
FSI’s Form processing service will help you:
- Savings in investment costs: Savings in investment costs in data entry technology and recruiting staff for data entry training.
- Save processing time: With a professional process, well-trained staff, the processing time of forms will be reduced by half compared to self-deployed business
- Improved work performance: The data is continuously and quickly updated, and the work efficiency is significantly improved.
- Improving the ability to search and share: Forms are systematically updated to the database to help find, share, extract, and edit document information quickly and accurately.
- Ensure business safety and business continuity: After being processed the forms are managed scientifically and accurately on the system.
Advantages of FSI’s form processing service
- With advanced data processing technology and powerful infrastructure, FSI commits to get output data quality with the accuracy of 99.99%.
- Teams of well-trained, professional, and experienced personnel who can handle a multitude of complex forms while ensuring the required implementation schedules are met.
- We provide customers with multilingual form processing services: English, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, …
- Ensure confidentiality according to the most stringent international standards: ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 information security standard and ISO 9001: 2015 quality management standard.
- Complimentary demonstration and implementation consultation.
- Suntory Pepsico Beverage Limited Company.
- Honda Vietnam.
- BIC Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
- Center for research and development of Mobifone.
- Big C.
- State audit.
- Department of Clerical Archives (Hanoi Department of Home Affairs).
- Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Ha Nam Province.
Why choose FSI?
- Over 13 years of experience in digitalization and digital transformation.
- More than 300 employees and more than 2000 collaborators are deploying data entry across the country to support projects with a vast workload in a short amount of time.
- Human resource teams with experience in implementing many big projects for ministries, departments, sectors, and corporations nationwide.
FSI has offices based in Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and Ho Chi Minh to serve the needs of clients for nationwide deployment.
- Applying modern 4.0 technologies in the deployment process to increase accuracy and save time and cost.
- Official distributor of scanning firms Plustek, LMI, Kodak, …